Welcome to our site
This site has been set up by the Parish Council to:
- Provide information on the work of the Council,
- Provide access to the Council's records,
- Promote activities within Knebworth Parish and to
- Provide links to other organisations that operate within the parish, or whose decisions affect the residents of Knebworth.
Your Parish Councillors are:
- Alan Sleator (Chair)
- Rosemary Conybeare (Vice Chair)
- Kevin Burr
- Philip Farr (Chair, Rec. Grounds)
- Graham Fothergill
- Carly Gribble (Chair, Planning & Environment)
- Steve Hemingway
- Duncan Jefford
- John Kolm-Murray
- James Orme-Kirby
- Rob Procter (Chair, F&GP)
- Roger Willcocks
The sole officer of the Parish Council is Claire Graham, Clerk to the Council. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01438 813795.
The membership of the different committees can be see from the Members Page.
If you have ever wondered about the powers and duties of a Parish Council in England you might be interested in the useful summary on Wikipedia. Click here
for the page (opens in new window).